Friday, March 27, 2009

Time is flying!

It seems as though March is going by so quickly!
Here's a recap of some things I haven't had time to blog about.

Uni has me much busier than last semester, however, on the upside I feel more like a student :-)
Working (i.e. my teaching timetable) took away from those simple uni experiences like getting to know people, which I pretty much missed out on last semester but things have taken a positive turn this year.

Teaching is going fine, although I'm still impatiently awaiting my vacances scolaires! (one week to go!)

I didn't go cycling since my first ski trip last weekend mainly because of the not-too-fantastic weather this week, and also because I wanted to give my legs a rest! Oh yeah, sometimes it's easier to just take the bus than cycle for 30 minutes in the cold! lol

Well, at least the weekend is finally here!!! :-)

No comments: